Saturday, November 29, 2008

Poor Bryan!


On Tuesday (November 25, 2008) Bryan went to the Urgent Care for major stomach pain. They ran some test but were not sure what was wrong. Told him he had to go to the hospital the next day for more test. I wouldn't let him wait until the next day. I made him go in that night. He went in around 6:30 pm. I get a call at 9:30 pm saying they have to do surgery. Turns out he had to have his appendix removed. He was out of surgery around 11:30 pm. We thought he was going to be in the hospital for a few days. I was with him Wednesday night when his doctor came to see him. Told us that he was able to go home! He was going to be home for Thanksgiving!! I promised the kids that I would take them up to say good night to Daddy. So I did just that. We all loaded in the van and went up there. But to their surprise we were picking Daddy up!! They were all happy!!

1 comment:

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

Man you were up and moving a lot faster than me! Feel better.