Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Strawberry Jam!!!

I went to a cooking class the some ladies at the church put on. This month was Jams and Jellies. I was asked to make bread for the class. We had so much fun, so I thought I'd try it on my own. I bought a flat of strawberries and got started. I asked my dad to help seems how he's made it before. Of course my little Savannah Mae had to help me make it. We had so much fun. It was so easy!! A flat made 3 batches of jam.
Savannah before we started.
Trying to figure out what to do.
Cooking away!
It turned out!!
MMMM so good!!

3 comments:

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

One would think of Alyssa when you see this blogger name but nope it's not....It's your BROTHER!!! WHERE'S MINE!!!!! Good job!!

qbkids said...

Can't wait to learn how to make it. And lets face I can't wait to try it either!!

Debi Lassen said...

I just went through quite a few of these posts and enjoyed them. We love your sweet family!
The Lassen's