Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Kids Say The Cutest Things

The pink eye is still going around our house. I've spent the whole day washing all the bedding and cleaning all the toys. I have to have it gone by this weekend. We are going to have WAY to many kids here. And I'm sure no one wants to go home with pink eye. Savannah was talking to Uncle D last night on the phone. He was asking about her pink eye. Deven just thought her answer was so funny. When he got home from work he called back so Auntie Alyssa could hear Savannah's story about pink eye. Alyssa thought it was so funny! You'll see why she made the comment she did about Savannah's eyes. So with Deven and Alyssa bugging me, I got it on video. Here is what Savannah thinks about her pink eye.......

2 comments:

qbkids said...

That is WAY to funny! I love it!!

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

I love the way Mae Mae thinks haha... I like to sleep too!