Monday, March 23, 2009

Savannah's Ballet Recital!!

My little girl is growing up!! She was out of school for a few months because she goes to the high school for her preschool class. I had to find something for her to do, so I find a Ballet class. She just fell in love with it!! It was only a 8 week class. Today was her last day. They put on this cute little recital! She loved every minute of it. Daddy had flowers waiting for her when she was done. Here's a little video I made. I love you princess!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

So Darling, Angie! Great job with the photos & music! She is adorable!!!!!

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

Mae Mae is so pretty! How great that Brian had pink flowers for her when she was done. She was right on with everyone else in those photos. You are a good mom for taking her to those classes every week!