Sunday, April 19, 2009

Santa Barbara Zoo!

Friday was the last day for Spring Break. Our poor kids didn't get to do anything. So we thought we would take them to the Santa Barbara Zoo. It was Nicole (my sister) and her 3 kids, Barbara (one of my best friends) and her 3 kids, my sister in law Jennifer, and me and the kids. There was 10 kids and only 4 adults! Boy did we have fun. Enjoy!!!
All of us minus me
Jr and Isaiah by the elephants
Mae by the elephants
Morgan wouldn't eat lunch cause we were so close to the elephants!!
Nicole and her kids!! Right after lunch.
Auntie Cole and Meeya going to go see more animals!!
My little Savannah Mae!
Isaiah, Ethan, Caden, Savannah by the Lions.
Boys being silly
Barb next to her favorite kind of flowers!!
Getting ready to turn in the wagon! They love each other so much.

2 comments:

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

Looks like a fun day!!! I love the last picture of morgan and mae. They look so cute.

The Sacolles Family said...

You love that picture with the kids by the lions. My son's face makes me laugh.