Monday, April 27, 2009

Science Center

On Saturday Jr went to the Science Center in Orange County with his Cub Scouts. Boy did we have a lot of fun. I ended up draging Bryan out of there. He's still bugging me on when we are going back.
Jr and Alec waiting to go in.
A cool thing they had there.
Isaiah and his hands lol. This thing was cool!
Jr did his face and hands!
Bryan and the boys by a tornado.
Me and the boys by a tornado.
The boys feeling what it's like in the middle of a tornado.
Bryan laying on a bed of nails!! So cool!!
Feeling what it's like to be in an earthquake!!
Jr and Isaiah outside looking at all the dinosaur stuff.
Bryan, me, and the boys!
Bryan and some of the Cub Scout Pack.
Phil, Isaiah, and Alec making an earthquake.
A cool hurricane they had. You could control how fast or slow it went.
On the way home my van died!! Tow truck coming to the rescue!!
Good thing we weren't far from home. Bryan's coworker came and got us. Our crazy tow truck driver!! Eric you're the best!!
This is what my van left on the freeway!!
Bryan trying to make us laugh. Good day gone bad!!
And we finally got home. Guess what's wrong with it??? Needs a new TRANSMISSION!!!

2 comments:

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

I want to go there!!!! Bryan, I will go back with you... I want to stand in the middle of a tornado! Looks like it was fuN!

Anonymous said...

Very cool place!!! I think Jamie went there when he was in cubscouts as well. So sorry to hear about the transmission yikes I know how bad that one hurts!! I am going to help sponsor you as soon as I get paid love. It wont be much this year, I only wish it could be more. Love you guys!!!